Workshop: Engagement, Culture & InclusionLocation: Burges Salmon, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX
Time: Wednesday 20th & Thursday 21st November 2019
You are invited to sign up to a free half-day workshop about engagement, culture and inclusion.
This workshop is open to anyone who works or volunteers with older people in Bristol. Places will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
It is being jointly coordinated by Bristol Ageing Better and LinkAge Network, and will be delivered by Bridging Gaps.
During this workshop, we will reflect on our practice and investigate...
- How can we make Bristol a more welcoming city, particularly for older people?
- Who do we engage with? Does this reflect our diverse city?
- What is ‘cultural competence’? How can we develop this?
- How can we ensure our services welcome everyone?
- What barriers are there for some groups?
The same workshop will run on two different dates - Wednesday 20th November and Thursday 21st November 2019. Please select the date you will attend below.
The venue is Burges Salmon, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX. This is near to Temple Meads station and a short walk from multiple bus stops around the train station and Old Market.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or phone 0117 928 1539.